Meet the Team
Our policy is to treat our patients as we would treat our families. We will offer the highest-quality dentistry and service possible in a friendly, gentle, caring atmosphere. At all times all patients will be treated with courtesy, respect, dignity and compassion. Being of service to our patients is the purpose of our practice.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
- A highly trained and professional staff
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- A genuine concern for our patients and their time
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- They will continue as a part of our practice family
- They will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family members to our practice our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments
William R. Francis, DDS
Dr. Francis was raised in Provo, Utah where he was active in sports and music. He attended Brigham Young University and the University of Utah. He also served a 2 year mission in Padova Italy. He attended the University of Creighton Dental College where he graduated in 1987. He returned to Provo and joined his father’s dental practice. Dr. Francis is a member of the American Association of Dentists.
Dr. Francis and his wife Vickie have four married children and 10 grandchildren. He is a pilot and enjoys flying. He loves the outdoors, camping, jeeping and all types of cooking. He finds great satisfaction helping his patients with all of their dental needs. Dr. Francis has over 20 years’ experience.
Hi, I am Ceri and I am your dental hygienist. It is my job to make your teeth gleam and keep your gums healthy to improve your overall health. I have been making your smile sparkle at Dr. Francis’s office for more than fifteen years. When I am not a work, I am outside as much as possible playing with horses, fruit trees, gardens or camping.